Services & Fees
Each event is handled personally by Nina and her team. Several levels of service are offered ranging in price from Day Of planning to Full Service. We do not offer packages: instead, services are specific to your event, because each event is unique.
After an initial consultation by phone, you will receive a Customized Proposal. This can be followed by a complimentary coffee meeting with you and your fiancé or parents to ask further questions. If you choose to book my services, a deposit and signed contract will secure your date.
- Venue Scouting, Concept Development
- Décor Consultant, Vendor Referrals, Furniture and Linen Rental, Vendor Negotiations
- Budget Spreadsheet; all planning logistics including master task list
- Monthly email check in and timeline of the big day
- Stationary Sourcing ( Save the dates, Invitations Menus, Place Cards and Programs), General Etiquette for Invitation Wording and Ceremony Protocol
- Research Hotel Accommodations, Transportation arrangement (shuttle buses or limo)
- Onsite coordination of Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception
- Full use of my bridal emergency kit.
- Personally attending to you and your family to make your day special!
The Event Planner’s fee should be included in the budget and not viewed as an added expense. We will save you money by showing you ways to get the best results and spend less.
All fees are based on contracted services rather than a percentage of your budget. Travel fees may be additional. Once I give you a quote there will be no hidden surprise fees. Weddings are full of upgrades whether you decide on the fancier linen or the more unique flowers, you may be rest assured my fee remains the same.