For over twenty years, Nina Hoffer has created a personalized, hands-on approach to planning elegant weddings and events in the greater NY and NJ area. Nina specializes in being the perfect trouble shooter, staying on top of every detail to ensure no problems arise and the day goes off without a hitch. Whether you choose to have her help in the early planning stages or simply oversee your wedding day, Nina always steps in with a perfect mix of calm and humor to put everyone at ease.
This past year Nina and her team have been very busy planning a range of events, from an intimate yet formal Christening party of 50, an urban- lounge themed Bar Mitzvah, to an understated yet elegant Country Club wedding for 400. No matter what size, all events are personalized and memorable.
Nina grew up in idyllic Toronto. As a former actress, she has maintained her flair for the dramatic. Always enticed with the magical drama of weddings, pursuing her next career in wedding production was a natural fit.
She began her career path in bridal retail, working for several different bridal salons. Having gained that experience, she left retail to learn about wedding production. She then joined on-site wedding locales working first as a bridal attendant and then moving up to Catering Sales where she managed entire events. She has worked at many planning venues in New York, New Jersey and Toronto including the United Nations for Restaurant Associates.
Nina’s passion is to help couples put their personal stamp on their wedding by infusing creativity into their special day mixed with their own style and vision.
In her spare time, Nina loves gourmet cooking along with her husband and is constantly exploring new restaurants and websites for new culinary inspiration. She also enjoys going to estate sales, scouting for unique decorative objects to inspire ideas for her events. Nina loves genealogy and is very proud to say that she has traced her roots back to the late 15th Century. Whether tracing or tracking one’s family, Nina is very adept at understanding and mediating complicated family dynamics.
Nina’s Beauty & The Bride Online Magazine
CHECK OUT NINA’S ” BEAUTY & THE BRIDE” ONLINE MAGAZINE~ CLICK THROUGH TO SEE THE LATEST IN BRIDAL BEAUTY TRENDS IN MAKE-UP, HAIR, NAILS AND FASHION. IT’S FILLED WITH QUICK TIPS AND GORGEOUS PICTURES THAT I LOVE AND HAVE CURATED FOR YOU.
View my Flipboard Magazine.
Link Above Not Working? Click Here
10 Top Reasons why you should have a Wedding Coordinator
10. Having a Wedding Coordinator may have been considered a luxury but is now a necessity and much more affordable than you would have thought!
9. Reduces the stress of orchestrating a large scale event so everyone involved can have peace of mind
8. Provides time and cost saving advice
7. Offers unbiased opinion on protocol, decor, and the latest trends
6. Recommends vendors that suit your style, budget and vision
5. Offers wedding etiquette assistance, advice and sounding board for toasts and speeches
4. Prepares an itinerary for you and your vendors regarding responsibilities and timelines for the big day
3. Onsite coordination of rehearsal, ceremony and reception – oversees entire event from start to finish
2. Personally attending to you and your family, handling all the incidentals that may come up
1. Having your Wedding go off without a hitch…
…so you can be a guest at your own Wedding!